|Blacklist||Yes||Yes (ip ranges blocking allowed)|
|Whitelist||Yes||Yes (ip ranges blocking allowed)|
|Second level protection||Yes||Yes (configurable)|
|Base 64 check||Yes||Yes|
|User session protection||Yes||Yes|
|Session hijacking protection||No||Yes|
|File Manager||Yes||Yes (Repair option included)|
|Protection against malicious user-agents||No||Yes|
07-Nov-2013: Released version 2.5.4
- + Database update until 07-11-2013 (3 new Joomla Core vulnerabilities and 1 new vulnerability added) (both versions).
- + Fixed bug in 'Export logs' (Only in Pro versions).
- Added missing headers and rows.
- + Fixed bug in 'Second level filter' (thanks Emanuele) (Only in J3x Pro versions).
- A 'Second level protection' log was created when 'User session protection' rule was applied.
- + Fixed bug when storing sessions in securitycheckpro table. (Only in Pro versions).
- + Fixed bug when validating IP addresses in Dynamic blacklist (thanks Emanuele) (Only in Pro versions).
- The site crashed if an invalid IP address was validated.
29-Oct-2013: Released version 2.5.3
- + Fixeb bug in Web Firewall (both versions).
- In some cases the site showed an Encoding error when Gzip compression was enabled.
- + Fixeb bug in Cpanel that caused 'Easy Config' not to be applied (Only in Pro versions).
- + Added ACL (both versions).
- Now we can manage who can Admin/Manage the component.
- + New feature: Geolocation (Only in Pro versions).
- This option allows us to block IP addresses based on its geolocation.
- + Fixed mistake in Portuguese-Brasilian language (Only in free versions).
16-Sep-2013: Released version 2.5.2
- + Database update until 16-09-2013 (1 vulnerability updated and 4 new vulnerabilities added) (both versions).
- + Added Slovenian (sl-SI) language (thank you to Ervin Bizjak) (Only in Pro versions).
- + Added new feature in Web Firewall logs (Only in Pro versions).
- Now we can add logs' IPs to the blacklist with a single click.
- + Redesign of the way to manage Web Firewall and Cron options (Only in Pro versions).
- Now we can manage each option individually, so we have more control over them. For instance, now we see every list (blacklist, whitelist and dynamic blacklist) as an ordered list and we have buttons to add/delete IPs. We can also disable/enable them from the Cpanel. DUE TO CHANGES IN THE SOURCE CODE, YOU ARE ADVISED TO TEST THIS NEW VERSION IN A DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT.
- + Modifications in Cron plugin (Only in Pro versions).
- Tasks are now automatically launched during the next visit if there were no visits during the launching interval. This is useful for sites with low traffic.